Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Things to Know About Me and my Weird Dream

Well aside from being really happy that One Tree Hill is on tonight, I really have nothing to say. Oh, and I got in trouble for coloring my friend's project because apparently that is plagerism...Lame, but whatever...Gets me out of arguing with her that I really don't have to write stuff for her (not that I would do it, but it's still annoying when she asks). So, I'm going to make a list of favorites...Things everyone needs to know lol.

Favorite Songs: Charlotte's Stars (Modern Red), Elsewhere (Sarah McLaughlin), Let Me Fall (Bethany Joy Galeotti), 23 (Jimmy Eat World), City of Devils (Yellowcard)
Favorite Bands/Artists: Spice Girls, The Flaming Lips, Modern Red and Bethany Joy Galeotti
Favorite Actors: James Lafferty (!!!), Lee Norris, Justin Chambers, Patrick Dempsey, George Clooney
Favorite Actresses: Sophia Bush, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Danneel Harris, Kate Walsh, Katherine Heigl, Joely Fisher, Shannen Doherty
Favorite TV Shows: One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Ellen, Ghost Whisperer, How I Met Your Mother
Favorite Movies: Walk the Line, John Tucker Must Die, Another Day (TV)
Favorite Books: Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Boy Next Door, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies, A Rose For Melinda
Favorite Quotes: "The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, because to hate, one must care." , "Every song comes to an end, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?" , "The fact is, I couldn't give a damn what I'll miss if I die, it's what I'll miss if I live I worry about."
Favorite Passtimes: singing, writing, drawing, watching my fave shows
Favorite Smell: Cookies (chocolate chip and peanut butter!!)
Philosophy: Everything happens for a reason...
Dream: Well, I guess my dream is to be successful in life, basically. I want to have a family and a career. I think I'll probably go into something creative, since I love to write.
Names of Future Children (lol): Girls - Melinda, Abigail, Sophia or Lilly...Boys - James, Austin, William or Cole
Something Nobody Knows About Me: Well, until now...Umm...I cheated on a test in grade eight, although I told my teacher what I did cuz I felt bad. But I didn't rat on any of my friends because I didn't want them to get in trouble.
Place I Want to Travel: Italy and Scotland...

Anyway, that's all I feel like answering. I just have one more thing to say before I go, though. I was asked once to described the weirdest dream I've ever had. Well, all of my dreams are super strange, so that was difficult. The dream that stands out the most is one where I'm not even sure I was asleep. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them again. During that brief moment, though, I walked down the stairs of a house I'd never seen and a little girl stood at the door below. She was looking out the window. She turned to face me and asked, "When are we leaving?" Then I was awake again...The thing is, though, this little girl wasn't me when I was little. Trust me, I was practically blond as a kid and this girl had dark brown hair. She only looked a little like me, which made me think maybe she was my daughter or something...I dunno, but it was cool.

I'm going to work on a story now (called The Mold that Clings like Desperation).

xoxox byee

No comments: