Sunday, December 10, 2006

Things I've Noticed About One Tree Hill

Okay, so let's start off with I don't care anymore about the whole Lucas/Peyton/Brooke storyline. I was a die-hard Brucas fan, but I'm fairly confident that is because of Chad and Sophia having been married. I was never a Leyton fan. In fact, the only couple I care about is Naley (I will cry soooo hard if they break up). It just seems to be repetitive now. It's like get over it already. I know that people can be confused, but last year, Lucas was professing his undying love for Brooke and now he's saying it's Peyton. Brooke, I understand. She was sick of feeling insecure so she stopped loving Lucas in the process. She had been through a lot for him. Peyton didn't have feelings for Lucas at all in season two and it was only in the second-last episode of season three that suddenly she was like "I love Lucas!" Seriously, out of no where. Also, don't you think it's time that Brooke and Peyton stay friends??

Another thing, is Lucas afraid of Brooke? Like, he had to wait for her permission to go and see Peyton after winning the championship. It's as though he thought Brooke would kill him if he did it. And he is always defending himself around her. Sorry, but that boy needs to grow a friggin spine.

Why was Brooke so angry at Luke in the other world?

Karen's baby is gonna have some weird connections to others when it is born. Seriously, here's what I figured out:
Karen's baby will be Lucas' sister/bother, but also his cousin. This baby will also be Nathan's cousin, as well as his brother's brother/sister. It will be Dan's niece/nephew but also his son's sibling. It will be Haley's husband's cousin, but also her best friend and brother-in-law's sister/brother. It will be Haley's baby's cousin once removed, but also it's uncle's sister/brother. Weird, huh?

Oh and in case people haven't noticed, 23 is a recurring motif in the show. Here's another thing I found. The Ravens win the game with 23 seconds left on the clock. 23 is an important number in OTH history. The premiere of the first season was on the 23rd, Nathan's jersey number is 23, 23 was a number in Dan's safe combination, it was a song by Jimmy Eat World which was played in the background of an episode and Haley has the number tatooed on her lower back. 23 is also painted on a rock outside of Tree Hill High.

Anyhow, I don't feel like talking about my own life today, which is why I was talking about OTH.

xoxox byee

No comments: