Friday, December 1, 2006

Happy Boys and Happy Girl We'll Be

LOL do you remember Aqua??? I miss them. Not as much the Spice Girls, but still. I'm listening to them right now.

Just missed 2 days of school cuz I got my braces. They are more annoying than anything else. I don't look like a total freak with them on which is good. Everyone says they look cute. My problem with them is that now I look younger...I always looked older, so now I look my age. *tear* Also, I haven't been able to eat real food since Wednesday morning. I've seriously been living off of yogurt, chocolate and cheese. Which, you know, isn't terrible cuz I like these foods but sometimes, you just wanna eat something substantial. Like, I dunno, I could really go for grilled cheese and carrots and chips and damn I'm makin' myself SO humgry right now...But really, I've had enough Hershey Kisses to last me awhile. Thank goodness the recall is over, though. I'd be lost without 'em.

LOL since my mom has never had braces and my sis had a terrible pain tolerance, I've been freaking treated like so weird. My mom's like "You're such a trooper. You have such a high pain tolerance." I don't, though, these things are just kind of that irritating pain, not really the kind that you think will kill you. Haha, I friggin can't even stand a paper cut. Well, I can, but they hurt. At least I don't cry from them, right?? My sis cries at a friggin broken nail...

I just found out that my English teacher wrote a book, so I'm trying to find it on Amazon, since I know it's not in any libraries. Wish my luck...

I missed so much work while I was gone!!! 2 fricking days and I had to make up 2 quizzes, and do half of a unit for math. *rolls eyes* At least I'm good at school, right?? I like summer school better cuz it's so slack. I'm gonna take it again this summer since I liked it so much last year. I take it to get ahead, though, not because I failed. There weas this one kid thought who had failed social 20 like a zillion times! I swear, and then he would come in like 2 hours late to a four hour class. I think my teacher just passed him because he didn't want the guy to repeat it again. Stil, though...But I met awesome people there and some of them are still my friends <3 shout out to summer school people!!!

Damn pop-up and other programs which keep coming up while I'm typing this....AAAAAAAAAAAHH.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate computers!!!!!

Anyways before I take a sledge hmmer to this comp, I'm gonna go.

xoxox byee

No comments: